If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summer time is for grilling —don't let your salad feel left out. Romaine, raddichio and leeks get kissed by the grill then topped with crunchy raw fennel and a gorgeously creamy dijon parmigianno vinaigrette. —Amanda Shulman
- 4 Stalks Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Heads Radicchio, cut into quarters
- 2 Leeks, halved lengthwise
- 1 Fennel bulb
Lemon Parmigianno Dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmigianno
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Turn your grill on high. Generously drizzle your lettuce, radicchio, and leeks in olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Char them all on the grill until they start to wilt and get a nice color.
- Thinly slice your fennel. Roughly chop all the lettuces and leeks.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange your lettuces on a platter. Topped with fennel and spoon on dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish