If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The squash used is the long, green variety, approximately 6cm in diameter.. watercress could be used Instead of purslane, —elena antoniou
- 1 squash approximatley 30cm legth and 6cm in diameter.
- 1 yellow caspium pepper. cut in cubes
- 1 red caspium pepper. cut in cubes
- 2 handfuls of washed purslane.Use only the leaves
- 1 cup green olives pitted, (used in martini cocktail )
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/2 cup caper leaves. Choped
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of half a lemon. (large)
- 1 teaspoon dried mint or fresh
- sea salt
- Cut squash in 8 pieces approximately 4 cm wide, and add to boiling water. Boil for 15 minutes. Drain.
- When the squash is cold cut in cubes approx. 2x2 cm.
- Put all the vegetables in a bowl, pour the olive oil, squeeze the lemon on top. add the salt and mint and toss.