If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These brownies are the perfect combination of soft, chocolatey, and satisfyingly rich. You'll never believe they are grain-free! —Primal Palate
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (Eating Evolved brand)
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chestnut flour (can substitute almond flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9"x13" glass baking dish with butter or palm shortening, and line with parchment paper for easy removal of the brownies.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter over medium low heat, while stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut sugar and the vanilla to the chocolate and butter, and stir until smooth.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend the eggs, chestnut flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Once the chocolate mixture is cool, pour into the flour mixture, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the oiled and parchment lined 9"x13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the brownies with chocolate chips before baking if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before frosting.