If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The little charming apple sandwiches are delicious. Simple and impressive sandwich are healthy and a great snacks with combination of different flavors of sugar, peanut butter and cinnamon. Warm, gooey and hearty sandwich that can be prepared in couples of minutes would definitely be liked by your kids very much. The recipe of apple butter sandwich is given as follows. —Sandhi Ra
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 Apple
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/8 Cup Water
- Step 1: Cut the thin slices of cored apple.
- Step 2: In a saucepan, add 1 tbsp butter, water, sugar and cinnamon, and stir well.
- Step 3: Add apple slices and toss well, so that the liquid mixture is coated nicely.
- Step 4: Heat the pan covered until apple slices become soft and crispy.
- Step 5: Add vanilla, then again toss well. Keep apple slices aside.
- Step 6: Spread peanut butter over the two pieces of bread and place apple slices on one buttery side of the bread.
- Step 7: Keep the other piece of bread with peanut butter side down on the top of apples.
- Step 8: Cook the sanwich on both side with butter in a pan.
- Step 9: Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish