Large Portobello Mushroom Caps, gills scraped
cups Collards, de-stemmed and sliced into thin strips
Red Bell Pepper, de-seeded and sliced into thin strips
tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
tablespoon Garlic, pressed
teaspoon Ginger, minced and pressed
teaspoons Sesame Seeds, to garnish
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees - broil.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet lay your Portebello Mushrooms and Red Peppers and paint a light layer of the Sesame Oil mixture on the vegetables and broil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the Red Peppers and flip Mushrooms, brush tops with Sesame Oil and put back in the oven for an additional 3 minutes to finish cooking
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat add the remainder of the oil mixture and sauté the Collard Greens until wilted and bright green. Approximately 3-5 minutes
- Layer greens on top of finished mushrooms and layer with red peppers. Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. Serve and Enjoy! Yum!