If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Large Portobello Mushroom Caps, gills scraped
cups Collards, de-stemmed and sliced into thin strips
Red Bell Pepper, de-seeded and sliced into thin strips
tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
tablespoon Garlic, pressed
teaspoon Ginger, minced and pressed
teaspoons Sesame Seeds, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees - broil.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet lay your Portebello Mushrooms and Red Peppers and paint a light layer of the Sesame Oil mixture on the vegetables and broil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the Red Peppers and flip Mushrooms, brush tops with Sesame Oil and put back in the oven for an additional 3 minutes to finish cooking
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat add the remainder of the oil mixture and sauté the Collard Greens until wilted and bright green. Approximately 3-5 minutes
- Layer greens on top of finished mushrooms and layer with red peppers. Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. Serve and Enjoy! Yum!