If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon Light Sesame Oil
- 1 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Sea Salt to taste
- 3 cups Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toasted Brown Rice: Add the cooked brown rice to a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with toasted sesame oil and toss to coat. Spread the rice in an even layer and toast for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, tamari, maple syrup and ginger.
- In a large sauté pan heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and sauté until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the red cabbage, carrots, and a pinch of salt and sauté until cabbage is slightly wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in the vinegar mixture and cook until the liquid is reduced by half and coats the vegetables. Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley and toasted brown rice. Enjoy! Yum!