If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Bunch Rainbow Carrots
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced and pressed
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper. On a parchment lined baking sheet, place carrots, pour olive oil mixture on top, and toss to coat. Roast for 30-40 minutes depending on desired crispiness. Sprinkle with parsley before serving and enjoy! Yum!