If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been testing out everything with the soy, mirin, sriracha, honey, ginger and garlic combo lately. It seems to go well with pretty much anything. Especially this one with Brussels sprouts. —Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Makes 4 side servings
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (peeled and grated/minced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim outer leaves off Brussels sprouts and cut off the bottom. Cut in half. Toss into a mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to mixing bowl and toss everything to combine. Don't add too much salt as the soy sauce already has a lot in it. Let marinade for 15-20 minutes.
- Toss Brussels sprouts onto a foil-lined baking sheet, cut side down. Add all the marinade. Pop into the oven for 20 - 25 minutes. Everything will brown and maybe even burn a little bit, especially the excess sauce. But that's okay! The charring on the sprouts will be delicious.