If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled corn is absolutely delicious, just on it's own or with toppings of your choice. In this recipe I cut the corn from the grilled cob and toss with some salad ingredients and crumbly cheese to make an enjoyable summer salad. —Steal My Meals
- 4 corn on the cobs
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup crumbly cheese (feta, blue or goat cheese)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill.
- Place the corn with their husks directly on the grill. Cover and grill for about 15-20 minutes turning occasionally, husks will be charred all around.
- Let the corn cool while you prepare the rest of your ingredients in a large bowl. Peel the corn. Using a sharp knife hold the corn by it's pointed end and cut the corn off the cob over a cutting board or a wide bowl. Toss with the rest of your ingredients and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish