If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick & simple Quinoa salad recipe perfect for summer. Can be eaten hot or cold as a main dish or side dish. Vegetarian, Gluten-free and ridiculously delicious. —Indira @ illcookyouwash
For the Quinoa
- 3/4 cup Quinoa, dried
- 1/2 cup Black beans, cooked
- 1/3 cup Bell Peppers, diced (any colour or a combination)
- 2 small Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1/4 cup Shallots, chopped
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions.
- Whisk Vinaigrette ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Add all other ingredients to cooked quinoa along with vinaigrette and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavours to absorb, or eat immediately if you're very hungry.