If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This classic guacamole recipe has a nice balance of flavors that lets the avocado shine. Post includes 7 variation ideas. —Chic Eats
- 8 ounces avocado flesh (about 2 large)
- 3 teaspoons red onion, small chop
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, add more as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon minced or pressed fresh garlic
- A few cranks of freshly ground pepper
- Combine your cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, and cumin in a bowl, then mash with the back of a fork to combine and release some of the oils
- Add the avocado, red onion, lime juice, and lemon juice, then mash with the back of a fork until desired consistency is reached