If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It took me quite some time to get the ingredients for the base down just right, but once you get it go ahead and mix with different veggies. Personally I like the onion, pepper and celery combo. For the chili jam, I go to an oriental supply store that is local. For the Thai basil - I grow my own, but have used the jared version in the winter with some success. You can't really skip the basil as it really makes the dish. —Curt Moczarski
- 1/4 cup Thai chili jam
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 Onion cut into wedges
- 1 Red pepper cut into strips
- 2 pounds Chicken cut diagonally in small strips
- 1/2 cup Fresh Thai Basil
- 1 bunch Green onion. Sliced diagonally. Separate the green from the white parts.
- In a wok heat 2 tbls of oil - once hot add cashews. Cook until browned. Using a slotted spoon pull out of wok and place on paper towel lined plate.
- Keeping the wok hot - add all veggies except the basil and green parts of the green onion. Stir fry until onions turn translucent - about 2 minutes.
- Mix in green onion and basil. Stir to incorporate, but don't over cook - about a minute. Remove from heat and serve with rice.