If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilling corn with rosemary creates the amazing flavor for this summer salad. —Meri Raffetto
ears of corn
sprigs fresh Rosemary
cup red onion, chopped fine
cups assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Place one corn on the cobb onto a piece of aluminum foil, add 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary on either side and roll tightly to cover corn. Repeat with the remainder of the corn.
- Grill corn in the foil on medium-high heat, turning frequently to cook evenly until cooked to desired texture, around 15-20 minutes. Remove foil packets from the grill. Remove corn from the foil and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Slice the corn off the cobb with a sharp knife into a medium sized bowl. Add the onions, avocadoes and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over corn mixture and mix until all ingredients are well blended. Serve!