If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, colorful swiss chard wraps filled with zucchini noodles, crisp red bell peppers, sautéed yellow cauliflower, and creamy slices of avocado. There’s no better way to get your 5 a day. —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
Makes 6 wraps
- 6 large swiss chard leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 small head of yellow cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- Chop off the stems of the swiss chard at the point where it meets the leaf. You could stem the swiss chard entirely. I like leaving a bit of stem with the leaves to give better structure to the wraps.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces and pulse them in a food processor until it looks like rice. I usually pulse the cauliflower florets and the stalk together.
- Place the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the garlic and let it fry for about a minute or two, or until the garlic starts to brown. Add the pulsed cauliflower rice and cook it for about 2-3 minutes. The cauliflower should turn into a vibrant yellow-orange color when it is cooked. Add a pinch of salt and chopped basil to the cauliflower and stir.
- Spiralize the zucchini with Blade B to create zucchini noodles. If you do not have a spiralizer, just create zucchini ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- Enjoy these wraps as a side to your favorite protein! Feel free to dip these wraps in more sauce.
- These wraps are best consumed when they are freshly made. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.