If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I composed this salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, added kiwis and mangos for tanginess, and a mixture of nuts as a counterpoint. The result is a salad for all seasons. —THE FUTURE MBA
VIVALDI'S FOUR SEASONS SALAD
large hothouse tomatoes, sliced thinly
small cucumbers, peeled and sliced
mangos, peeled and diced
kiwis, peeled and sliced
cup pecans, halved
cup walnuts, halved
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, mangos, and kiwis in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Add the lemon-lime dressing and mix the ingredients until the dressing is entirely assimilated.
- Top off the salad with the pecan and walnut halves.
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, on the "fine" setting
tablespoons olive oil, preferably organic extra virgin
- Squeeze the lemons and limes and run the liquid through a sieve to get rid of all of the seeds.
- Add the olive oil to the lemon and lime juice, and use whisk rapidly, forming an emulsion.
- Add the freshly ground black pepper and mix it in thoroughly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch