If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet Chicken Burger with an island flare! —Tiffany
- 6 ounces Chicken Breast
- 1 Jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cream
- 2 tablespoons Almond Meal
- 1 Squeeze of Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Marscapone Cheese
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 2 Pineapple Rings
- 1 dash Salt & Pepper
- Grind Chicken Breast with Jalapeno, Cream, Almond Meal, Lime Juice and Salt & Pepper
- Form 2 patties & grill
- In a small pan, cook sliced red onions with a drop of Coconut oil on a low heat until slices are carmelized
- Grill pineapple rings
- Assemble Burger: Top Bun (best with Hawaiian or Potato Bread) with Pineapple, Burger, Cheese & Onions
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe