If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 6
- 1/2 pound Salmon Filet
- 2 handfuls Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Cornmeal (or Almond Flour)
- 1 dash Dried Parsley
- 1 dash Salt & Pepper (Optional)
- Pulse all ingredients in blender
- Form Patties and place onto lightly greased sheet pan
- Bake on 375 for about 25 minutes, flipping half way through
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe