If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 1/2 cups raspberries (plus a few extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups cold whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios (for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl, combine raspberries and honey and mash lightly with a fork until combined. Add the rosewater and lemon zest. Stir gently to combine and let the mixture rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Whip chilled cream to medium-stiff peaks (use a whisk, electric mixer, or stand mixer) and gently fold a small amount of the raspberry mixture (how much you use depends on your preference—you could even fold it all into the whipped cream at this point).
- Layer the cream and raspberry mixture in small glasses or serving bowls.Top with chopped pistachios and more raspberries. Serve immediately or chill for serving later. Enjoy!