If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh summer salad, great for picnics —MarieGlobetrotter
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked
- 3 small tomatoes
- 1 small onions
- 2 peaches
- 3 apricots
- Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash lemon juice
- In a bowl, whisk together mustard, olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into dices and marinate in the vinaigrette for an hour or two
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into dices. Wash the peaches and apricots, pit and cut into quarters. Mince the onion
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the fruits. Add the fruits, sliced basil and drizzle of lemon juice before serving.