If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This burger is very low- calorie, because I use not only meat but also Tofu.
It’s very light taste and tender.?Teriyaki sauce is great with light meat.
- 2 buns
- 6 ounces firm tofu
- 6 ounces chicken breast meat
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet sake (mirin)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon potato starch
- 30 milliliters water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 pieces red onion
- 2 pieces tomato
- 2 pieces lettace
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sesami oil
- Heat tofu in a microwave over for one minute, and squeeze tofu (drain liquid)
- Mix meat, tofu,egg and ginger well
- Make two thick patties and pat it
- Put oil in a frying pan
- Cook until both sides are golden brown, and steam it for five minutes
- Remove patties from frying pan temporarily
- Put soy sauce, sweet sake, potato starch and water in a frying pan, and boil down
- Dress patties with Teriyaki sauce
- Toast buns
- Mix ketchup and mayonnaise, and spread on the buns
- Place vegetables on patties
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe