If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A new take on a classic pizza created by U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. —Liz Rea
pound pizza dough
cups grated mozzarella cheese
cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
ounces diced pancetta (or bacon) cooked and drained
cup sliced red onion
cup fresh blueberries
cup thinly sliced fresh basil
dashes freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly flour a work surface.
- Pat and stretch dough into a 10 x 14-inch oval; place on a large baking sheet.
- With a fork, pierce dough in several places.
- Leaving a 1-inch border, sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella, the gorgonzola, pancetta and red onion
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle blueberries and remaining mozzarella over pizza; bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven; top with basil and pepper