If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've served more of these delicious burgers than I can count. People just wolf them down like there's no tomorrow. The flavorful spices and grilled pineapple ring give this burger a real kick, while the pineapple juice inside the burger makes it moist and tender. —Shauna
pounds ground beef (80/20)
Can pineapple rings in 100% juice
packet Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix
packet McCormick Baja Citrus Seasoning
Hamburger buns, tomato slices, lettuce leaves
- Mix the ground beef with the soup mix, baja seasoning, and the juice from the can of pineapple rings.
- Form six patties.
- Press one pineapple ring into the top of each patty, pushing down just enough that it stays in place. Reshape the patty as needed.
- Grill burgers for about four minutes per side, or until they are done to your taste.
- Serve on buns with sliced tomato, lettuce, and mayonnaise.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe