If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Raw, vegan, & paleo - it is hard to believe that something that tastes so good could actually be good for you too! This delicious choc spread takes all of 5 minutes to prepare, and is perfect for the kids’ (and grown ups) sandwiches, drizzled on fruit salads, dolloped onto your morning oats, and I must admit – straight off the spoon.
Be warned though – it is super addictive. —Eat This My Friend | Jade O'Donahoo
Makes scant 1 cup
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- Using a fork, whisk together all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a jar and store in the pantry, next to the other spreads.
- Yep - you're done!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer