If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Craving a sip of summer? We are too, in the dead of winter and that's why we're so thrilled Lisa whipped up this easy and deliciously fruity Blueberry Mojito recipe. You can just taste the warm summer days and perfect sunsets with this tasty combination of refreshing mint, sweet blueberries and tart lime. —bitememore
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1½ ounces Stoli Blueberry Vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 7UP or Sprite, to top up
- fresh blueberries, for garnish
- fresh mint, for garnish
- Using a tall glass, muddle blueberries and torn mint leaves. Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes and stir in Blueberry Vodka, lime juice and simple syrup. Top up glass with 7UP or Sprite. Stir well and garnish with blueberries and mint.