If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple recipie that i created with some frozen lamb mince i'd found in the frezzer and some fresh rosmary and mint from the garden —Stevie Smudgë
- 4 handfuls Minced Lamb
- 1 handful Fresh Mint leaves
- 1 piece Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Onion
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Glaze
- 1 teaspoon Black Truffles (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon Mint Sauce
- 4 Buns
- 1 - Finely chop up your mint leaves 2 - Thinly dice an onion 3 - Roughly chop a few sprigs of rosemary 4 - In a large mixinging bowl add and mix all ingredients to the mince lamb 5 - Make burgers to the required size and in a hot pan lightly fry each side for around 5-6 mins. serve on a Freshly toasted bun with the Black Truffle, Mint & Balsamic Glaze Sauce
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe