Author Notes: Indulge your spicy, yet healthy side with this Cluck 'n Moo fajita burger. Cluck 'n Moo burgers feature a half beef/half chicken burger with 52% less fat and 34% less calories making it a healthier option for your grilling needs! —Robert Murray
Cluck 'n Moo burger patty
slices red and green bell peppers
whole wheat hamburger bun
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place thawed Cluck 'n Moo burger on grill. Cook each side of the burger for 3 minutes each or until the internal temperature of the burger reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- During the last minute of grilling the burger, add the Monterey Jack/jalapeño cheese to the top of the burger and let sit until melted.
- While grilling your burger, place the bell pepper slices on grill and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove pepper and burger from grill and let sit for 1 minute. While these sit, place both sides of your hamburger bun face down on the grill for 1 minute.
- Place burger patty on the bun with the peppers on top.
- Next add your avocado slices and salsa. Top off the bun and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe