If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Indulge your spicy, yet healthy side with this Cluck 'n Moo fajita burger. Cluck 'n Moo burgers feature a half beef/half chicken burger with 52% less fat and 34% less calories making it a healthier option for your grilling needs! —Robert Murray
Cluck 'n Moo burger patty
slices red and green bell peppers
whole wheat hamburger bun
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place thawed Cluck 'n Moo burger on grill. Cook each side of the burger for 3 minutes each or until the internal temperature of the burger reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- During the last minute of grilling the burger, add the Monterey Jack/jalapeño cheese to the top of the burger and let sit until melted.
- While grilling your burger, place the bell pepper slices on grill and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove pepper and burger from grill and let sit for 1 minute. While these sit, place both sides of your hamburger bun face down on the grill for 1 minute.
- Place burger patty on the bun with the peppers on top.
- Next add your avocado slices and salsa. Top off the bun and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe