If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 half of a lemon (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons pecan chips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Garlic salt (to taste)
- Olive oil
- 4 slices Rye bread
- Kale (optional)
- Cook chicken breasts according to how you typically cook your chicken. I made my chicken breasts at 400 degrees and seasoned with garlic salt, black pepper for 35 minutes.
- Set warm chicken in bowl and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Add in chopped cilantro, minced garlic, Greek yogurt and pecan chips.
- Stir together while shredding the chicken pieces until well mixed together.
- Squeeze lemon half into mixture along with desired amounts of black pepper if you’d like more.
- Spoon mixture onto bread slices along with other desired items (I used kale).