If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: my version to the salad that was served at Olympic Gyro & Kabob, Atlanta,
Freshly squeezed lemon juice adds a zesty, refreshing kick to this cool, light Greek salad; it's one of the most requested during the VFW picinic's.... —Jen Smallwood
- 2/3 cup silvered almonds
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon greek seasoning, depending on your taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 15 minutes). Stir together almonds, chicken, dried cranberries, and remaining ingredients; serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.