If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: just a great quick & easy corn relish.... —Jen Smallwood
Serves 4 cups
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seed
- 1 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper
- 2 (12oz Ea) Whole Kernel Corn
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Pimiento (your option)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- In medium saucepan, heat sugar, salt celery seed, mustard seed, vinegar and red pepper to boiling; boil 2 mins. Remove from heat; stir in corn (with liquid) and remaining ingredients. Pack relish in hot, sterile jars, leaving 1/2 inch headroom. Wipe down jar rims; and seal lids. Cool and refrigerate several days to blend favors.