If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here’s a really yummy wintery warm salad that we have been making stupid amounts in our house. Making crunchy chickpeas is new to me and my gosh they are yummy. You can eat them just as a salty snack too! —Flossie
- 400g Feta, cut into small cubes
- 50 milliliters extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can cooked chickpeas, 400g
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil of choice
- 2-3 handfuls small cubed pumpkin
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 big handfuls kale leaves
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 1 small handfuls fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- Firstly mix the oil in a jar with all the ingredients apart from the feta. Cube the feta up and then put it in the jar with the oil and very gently shake about so the marinade coats all the feta. You can now leave it out until needed or for best results keep it in the fridge for 2 days - a week. You will only need about half the feta, so you can keep the rest in the fridge for another salad day!
- Preheat your oven to 180?C. Rinse the chickpeas and dry them with some kitchen towel. On a baking tray mix the chickpeas with the ground coriander salt, and oil and bake in the oven for about 30-40 mis until they are crunchy.
- Cut your pumpkin into small cubes and roast in the oven with some of the oil and all the coriander seeds. It will take roughy 45 mins depending on the size and oven temp but you just want it nice and golden.
- Roast the kale and broccoli on a separate tray with the rest of the oil and some salt. It should take about 10-15 mins to get nice crispy.
- When everything is cooked, combine in a big bowl, toss with half the feta, fresh coriander and drizzle the lemon dressing over the top. Et Voila a super warm roasted salad!