If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rediscovering the waffle iron with my daughter is a lot of fun, regardless of the allergies.
Somehow the things she likes most she eats the slowest but these stay crisp on the outside right until the last bite of the third one that she can't quite fit that I'm waiting to 'clear up' like the family pet. Dense enough not to leave you wanting a 'real' breakfast after. —Jennifer Ayala
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup Brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca starch
- 3 'Flax eggs'
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Place 2.5 year old on counter in safe place. Place large bowl between toddlers legs and whisk in hand. .
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Mix everything together.
- Spray hot waffle iron with coconut oil and add mix to the size you want.
- Close waffle iron lid. Wait patiently while child says "want waaaaaaaaaaffles puh-leeeeeeaaaase"