If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It paired very well with our greens and salads and it can be easily prepared in advance. Be careful with the baking time – if overcooked, the Parmesan gets an unpleasant smoky taste. —Evangelia
- 2 cups Parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper
- If your Parmesan is fine enough, start by pulsing it a few seconds in your food processor. In a large bowl, combine Parmesan, flour and oregano
- Place a cookie cutter on a prepared sheet
- Carefully sprinkle a tablespoon of cheese mixture into the cutter and smooth the surface
- Remove the cutter
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes or until light golden
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool