If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
pinches dried oregano flowers
Extra virgin olive oil
- You can either prepare this salad with precooked beetroots, or follow the instructions below in order to cook them at homeIf stored entire with their skin in an airtight container, they will last for at least 3-4 days. Personally, I prefer to buy my beets fresh
- Preheat the oven at 190 C. Wash the beetroots thoroughly, and then wrap them one by one in aluminium foil
- Even if I’m planning to just eat one or two out of the bunch, I cook them all together and save what rests for later, in the fridge
- Place the wrapped beets in the medium compartment of the oven and cook for 1 hour. Let cool
- Unpeel and slice the beetroots
- Place the slices in a large serving plate
- Dress with 2 spoons olive oil and a few drops of lemon
- Crumble the Feta, sprinkle the oregano, dress with more olive oil