If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of those easy, no-brainer recipes that’s great to have in your back pocket for an appetizer spread. It’s addictive on its own, with carrot sticks and tortilla chips served alongside. If you’ve got leftovers, don’t despair — it’s great spread onto a turkey sandwich, and even works as a base for Tex-Mexy pasta salad and vegan enchiladas.
Oh, and there’s no cooking required. Just blitz the whole thing in the food processor for a couple minutes, and you’re good to go. —Coco Morante
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 4-ounce cans roasted diced green peppers
- 1 large avocado
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides halfway through if necessary.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados