If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pudding is chocolaty and creamy all with help of the secret ingredient...avocado! As an ex-vegan, there are several treats that I still love to have from my vegan days. This is one of them. Fast and tasty, there is no cooking involved. Treat yourself! —AGIRLANDAPIG
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate the pudding for 1 hour. Serve cold. Top with raspberries.