If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super fresh salad, perfect for the summer.
With the particular flavor of feta cheese is simple recipe is delicious. —Karina Ibarra
- 2 small beets
- 1 large orange
- Half small avocado
- 10 black olives
- Fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Maldon sea salt
- Wash the beets, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with regular salt. Wrap the beets with aluminum foil and place them into a baking sheet Bake them for 30 minutes, until the beets are tender.
- Peel the beets and slice them (8 wedges aprox per each beet)
- Arrange the beets, the orange and the avocado into the plate. Disperse the feta cheese on top along with the black olives and the oregano.
- Add the vinegar and olive oil and mix well. Season the salad with Maldon sea salt.