If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This quick and simple chilled vegan soup is perfect for a hot summer day. —Claire Ragozzino | VIDYA
- 1 cup shelled snap peas
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/6 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- handfuls Shelled snap peas
- pinches Black lava sea salt
- sprigs Fresh dill
- Combine all ingredients in the blender. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a bowl and add desired garnishes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados