If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This happened out of a need to eat avocado. Avocados are creamy dreamy, and smashed up, they make a great sauce for pasta. —cookingwithleftovers
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lime, juice and rind
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup angel hair pasta, cooked (1/2 cup uncooked)
- 1/4 cup reserved cooking liquid
- 1 pinch Parmesan, shredded
- Saute the onion until translucent and take off the heat.
- Add avocado, lime juice, lime rind, salt, and pepper, and smash it all together with a fork.
- Add a tiny amount of reserved liquid until sauce-like. I used 1/4 cup.
- Add the cooked noodles and broccoli and mix
- Top with cheese. And season to your liking.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados