If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gluten free and vegan salad that's healthy, super quick and uses up all your leftover veggies. —Pallavi Gupta
Serves 2 to 3
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plum sauce or any sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons warm water
For the Salad
- 1 packet Soba noodles
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into think sticks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into think sticks
- 2 scallions, (green part included) cut into 1 inch stick/pieces
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup cup iceberg lettuce leaves, roughly torn/chopped
- 1/4 cup tofu -cut into bite size, lightly sauteed in oil,
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For the sauce in a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it forms a smooth sauce. Add more water (little at a time) if the sauce feels thick. Keep aside.
- Boil soba noodles as per the package instructions.
- In a large bowl add the noodles and all the other salad ingredients. Sprinkle little salt and toss it well.
- Add the peanut sauce and toss the salad really well – you want all the veggies and noodles to be coated in the sauce evenly. Serve right away.