If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Two things I cannot be trusted with: avocados and goat cheese! I could eat them both non stop and the two of them combined is absolutely naughty! I often have to double this recipe because it goes fast! —Gypsyspirit
Serves 8-10 people
- 6 Avocados, peel and pit removed
- 8 ounces Fresh goat cheese
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Glug of good olive oil
- Combine avocado, goat cheese, parsley and garlic into a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste and a nice Glug of olive oil right at the end. Mix well.
- Serve dip with pita chips or crostini. The dip can also be used on sandwiches and as a pasta filling.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados