If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This guacamole will give you the best flavor with the least amount of ingredients! I prepare this guacamole at least once a week and it normally becomes everyone's new favorite guacamole recipe. Have fun with this. -Marcelino from mexcook.com —Marcelino Raygoza
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 2 Hass Avocados
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded, and minced (of course Serrano Chile will work too)
- 1/4 Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, finely chopped (for some reason, i always put more than this amount)
- 1/3 of a lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon teaspoon salt
- Finely chop the red onion, cilantro, and Jalapeño Chiles. Place these ingredients aside for now.
- Cut each avocado in half, discard the pit. Scoop the avocado flesh with a spoon and place it in a Molcajete (or your special making guacamole bowl), do this for the other avocado as well. Combine the finely chopped onion, cilantro, and Jalapeño Chiles. Lastly add the fresh lime juice and salt. Instead of using the pestle, use a heavy spoon to mix everything together until a chunky mixture starts to form.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados