Author Notes: Simple and Unique Summer Ice Cream Recipe —Sue OBryan
cups Heavy Cream
ounces Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Large Ripe Avocado
cup Bittersweet Chocolate Powder or Cacao Powder
In This Recipe
- In a stand mixer, whisk cream as if preparing meringue, on high speed for about 3 minutes
- Mash avocado with a fork an pour in condensed milk, vanilla extract and chocolate powder. Mix well until no chocolate lumps remain.
- Fold whisked cream into avocado mixture and mix lightly.
- Pour the mixture into a container ( I used a loaf pan ) and freeze for at least 6 hours to overnight. Serve with fresh or grilled fruits, syrup, crumbs . . . . whatever is your fancy. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados