If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and Unique Summer Ice Cream Recipe —Sue OBryan
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 14 ounces Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 Large Ripe Avocado
- 1/2 cup Bittersweet Chocolate Powder or Cacao Powder
- In a stand mixer, whisk cream as if preparing meringue, on high speed for about 3 minutes
- Mash avocado with a fork an pour in condensed milk, vanilla extract and chocolate powder. Mix well until no chocolate lumps remain.
- Fold whisked cream into avocado mixture and mix lightly.
- Pour the mixture into a container ( I used a loaf pan ) and freeze for at least 6 hours to overnight. Serve with fresh or grilled fruits, syrup, crumbs . . . . whatever is your fancy. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados