If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: byAbrazo.com is introducing you his best! The creamy flesh and the nutty flavour of the avocado marries perfectly to the scallop. The mango add an exotic and fruity taste to this first course. —byAbrazo
- 12 scallops
- 0.5 mango
- 0.5 avocado
- 0.5 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamico vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pound green salad
- Salt and pepper
- Cut a half of the mango in small dices and the other in slices for the decoration. Put the half in a recipient with the curry, the olive oil, the balsamico vinegar and the lime juice. Mix it!
- Brown the scallops in a frying pan during 3-5 minutes with butter and season them with salt and pepper. Cut them in two parts on the horizontal and place a small slice (about a half centimeter) of avocado in the middle.
- Spread the salad in a plate, decorate with the mango slices and place 3 scallops in the middle. Finally add the mango-curry sauce and savour it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados