If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This über simple and easy dip is a mainstay in my refrigerator. You can't go wrong mixing together creamy full fat yogurt and avocado. Plus if you want to change it up, just add in different spices or fresh herbs..like cumin, coriander, or fresh basil. —Poppies and Papayas
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons organic seasoned rice vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Fresh ground pepper and additional sea salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients into a large food processor and blend until smooth. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados