If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an updated version of the richly herbal Green Goddess salad dressing. Equally good as a spread or dip, this avocado dressing is absolutely delicious. —CherylDLee
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 small Serrano chile, seeded and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Halve the avocados, remove the seed and scoop the flesh out. Add the avocado to a food processor.
- Add the serrano chile, marjoram, thyme, tarragon, sour cream, salt, cumin and vinegar.
- Process the dressing for until very smooth. Add the water if the dressing is too thick.
- Adjust the seasoning if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados