If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thinly sliced avocado meets a tangy vinaigrette with a crunch. (Vinaigrette adapted from Epicurious.) —Cat G
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 Finely Diced or Grated Radish
- 1 pinch Ground Harissa Powder
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Slice it as thinly as possible and spread the slices on a plate.
- Combine the lime, oil, garlic, salt, radish, cilantro, and harissa powder together. Whisk to emulsify.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the avocado. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados