Author Notes: Creamy avocado and potatoes bathed in a spicy Hatch chile vinaigrette. 'Nuff said. —CherylDLee
pounds small yellow potatoes
roasted Hatch chiles, peeled and seeded
cup white balsamic vinegar
teaspoon sea salt
cup extra virgin olive oil
medium red onion, chopped
large avocados, diced
In This Recipe
- In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes until tender. Rinse with cold water, until cooled.
- Meanwhile, in a small food processor puree the chiles, vinegar and salt.
- Add the olive oil, and blend until emulsified and slightly thickened.
- Cut the potatoes in half, place into a large bowl.
- Add the onions and vinaigrette, stirring to combine.
- Add the avocados and gently stir to coat with the dressing.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados