If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy avocado and potatoes bathed in a spicy Hatch chile vinaigrette. 'Nuff said. —CherylDLee
- 1 1/2 pounds small yellow potatoes
- 2 roasted Hatch chiles, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 large avocados, diced
- In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes until tender. Rinse with cold water, until cooled.
- Meanwhile, in a small food processor puree the chiles, vinegar and salt.
- Add the olive oil, and blend until emulsified and slightly thickened.
- Cut the potatoes in half, place into a large bowl.
- Add the onions and vinaigrette, stirring to combine.
- Add the avocados and gently stir to coat with the dressing.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados