If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple appetizer with a little kick —Cathy
- 1 large avacado
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits/pieces
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon crushed adobo pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Separate crescent biscuits (normally 8 to a can of ready made)
- Divide ingredients evenly on each biscuit piece, placing approximately 1/2 inch from the top of the large end
- Gently roll each biscuit starting from the large end and place on non stick cookie sheets ( you may want to use a butter or olive oil brushing before baking, optional)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot or room temperature (2 per person
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados