If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This soup is a simple, every-day, freeze-it-down, have on hand, soup. I add what I like and encourage you to do the same! —nycnomad
Serves: 6-8 people
Organic Turkey Thighs
cups Filtered Water
- Place the turkey thighs and water in a large stock pot a simmer for at least 3 hours or until the meat is falling off the bone.
- Let the stock cool and remove the turkey meat from the bones (discard the bones or leave them in).
Mushrooms (Crimini, Shitake or Button)
Celtic Sea Salt
cup Frozen Peas
cups Baby Spinach (fresh)
- Coarsely chop the celery, carrots, zucchini, mushrooms and cauliflower. Add them to the soup stock and cook over a low flame for 45 minutes.
- Add the peas and spinach 10-15 minutes before serving, continuing to cook over a low flame.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Optional add: 1tsp of coconut oil or a few slices of fresh avocado.
- Serve and enjoy! What doesn't get eaten can be refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen and thawed for the future.