If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for breakfast or a hearty snack, these pumpkin muffins are moist and savory.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup cooked chicken or turkey sausage, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh sage, finely minced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (or 325°F convection). Line or grease a 12-muffin tray with non-stick spray or paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the gluten free flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin, eggs, oil, and water. Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the sausage and sage.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of the mixture into each muffin cup. Bake until the tops spring back when touched, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn muffins out onto a rack to cool. Serve immediately. Muffins are best enjoyed freshly baked, but they may be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in the oven and serve warm.